While reviewing Whirlpool Magicool Elite Pro we have focused on technologies used in air conditioners. Whirlpool Magicool Elite Pro comes with the cooling technology such as MPFI, Turbo mode, Self Diagnosis, R32 Refrigerant, and Eco mode.
Whirlpool Magicool Pro Split Inverter AC Review
Whirlpool Magicool pro has Turbo cool technology plus MPFI technology. Air conditioners with MPFI (Multi-Port-Fluid-Injection) technology have a unique 4×4 evaporator circuit design that reduces the ambient level’s temperature.
Turbo mode is helpful when you need a quick cooling solution. Even when the temperature is 50 plus, Turbo mode can effectively cool the entire room with its sixth sense, cool fast technology.
Today, being aware of the environment, many air conditioning manufacturers are using R32 refrigerant technology. R32 refrigerant belongs to the HFC family of refrigerants, which replaces R-410A and 407C gases and contributes towards Global warming potential.
When the weather is not too hot outside, you can switch to Eco mode as AC needs no efforts to cool down the air. In Eco mode, condenser pressure gets lower as Eco mode runs the compressor with slow speed and decreases energy usage. The entire process increases efficiency.
HEPA Filter Media
Whirlpool Magicool split AC has HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter purifier. HEPA filters remove floating, pollen, dust mites, and small particulates from the room’s air.
Auto Start and Auto Air Swing
When the electricity is cut down or power failure the split AC will continue the primary applied operations automatically through auto-restart mode.
Along with an auto-start function, you will get an auto air swing that turns and swings airflow to every corner of the room.
You must seek a sleep mode function as a smart sleep function keeps the cold air around you automatically if the temperature goes up that saves electricity even for long hours use of AC at night.
What We Liked in Whirlpool Magicool Pro
1. Whirlpool Magicool comes with a four-way swing that gives you more uniform cooling across the room
2. You get temperature level variation between 16 degrees to 30 degrees
3. Being an Inverter AC, you can expect more energy savings
4. Also, in electricity terms, Magicool pro consumes approx—1 unit per hour
5. Whirlpool Magicool pro needs no stabilizer as AC controls itself with the electricity fluctuation at a minimum or maximum level.
6. If you have room size around 200 sq ft then Elite Pro will take hardly 5-10 minutes to cool down the room’s heat level. Magicool pro can chill the room below 5 minutes if the room size is below 150 sq. ft.
7. The air conditioner works very well in humid conditions
8. You get a wall bracket along with the AC
9. The entire model built up a quality like pipes, and condensers are 100 per cent copper made, which helps the AC in cooling operations
10. Along with the Anti-bacteria filter, you will get a temperature LED indicator visible on the indoor unit
11. Whirlpool Magicool pro is a Made in India single inverter AC
12. Whirlpool’s noise level inverter AC is too low; you won’t feel the nose if the AC is turned on in your room
Note: As soon as the product is delivered, Whirlpool contacts you for the installation. You have to pay additional charges for the AC installation plus taxes. The entire process is one by the brand within 36 hours
Contact Whirlpool @18002081800.
Also, make sure you get approx. 3meters of copper wire along 11 meters ordinary AC wire with the AC to get the installation process done; if not, call customer care for more queries or refund.
You can ask for a GST invoice in your favour if you have a GST registration number that will benefit your cost somehow.